You’ve been a consistent top-performing Salesperson over the years. Now it’s time to move into Sales Management. But you’re quickly finding that the skill set to be a successful Sales Manager is much different than a great Salesperson. Your job is now to lead, teach and empower your Salespeople to be great performers. Sales Management Training is key to your future success.
Customized Sales Management Training
We can help. PROSALESGUY TRAINING will provide you with customized Sales Management Training so you can be the leader you want to be. We focus on the following areas:
- Adjusting to the Role for new Sales Managers – from Selling to Teaching
- Delegation, Earning Respect, Setting Expectations and Communicating with your Sales Team
- Conducting great Sales Meetings and Training Salespeople
- Leadership through Empowerment & Team Building
- How to Handle Challenging Salespeople
- Instilling Self-Accountability in your Salespeople
- Sales Budgeting, Setting Targets and Monitoring Sales Activity
According to the Harvard Business Review, the average age of Managers receiving management training was 42. Of the 17,000 worldwide leaders who were polled, the average age of Managers was 33. That means most managers lead their team for 9 years before seeking training. Don’t make the same mistake.
Call or email us today at email@example.com. We’ll give you an Individualized Sales Management Training assessment of what you need to be the Sales Manager that leads their team to success.